Flight Log

Reaction score
I have downloaded and looked at a number of logs, but most of them have way too much detail or record things I frankly either don't care about or don't record. This is the spreadsheet I eventually made myself with the level of detail I felt I needed.

Clearly if you have more than 2 batteries you can edit the formula to support more, but essentially I can see the number of flights and times for the P2V and the batteries to the right and i have somewhere for comments.

Anyhow, hopefully this may be of use to other pilots. :ugeek:

25 Apr 14 - Updated to current version.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 513
  • Phantom Log 1.2.zip
    111.5 KB · Views: 175
UK weather is so bad I have time on my hands :(

Realised I uploaded the MK1 version, just added the MK in blue with graphics, it should be there.

A log book sounds like a good idea. I found one on Apple's App Store call Simple Flight. It looks pretty good and designed for RC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Seahorse said:
I have downloaded and looked at a number of logs, but most of them have way too much detail or record things I frankly either don't care about or don't record. This is the spreadsheet I eventually made myself with the level of detail I felt I needed.

Clearly if you have more than 2 batteries you can edit the formula to support more, but essentially I can see the number of flights and times for the P2V and the batteries to the right and i have somewhere for comments.

Anyhow, hopefully this may be of use to other pilots. :ugeek:

Mike.. Looking at your flight locations I recon I live only one mile away, small world we live in ! I'm now looking forward to our local Phantom fly-in meet ;) thank you for sharing the spreadsheet log..

I am in Locks Heath and if we ever see an end to the storms, two Phantoms filming each other would be cool. ;)

Seahorse said:
I am in Locks Heath and if we ever see an end to the storms, two Phantoms filming each other would be cool. ;)

Yep very close.. I'm Titchfield common, sounds great I can film your PV using my Dronexpert gimbal :D

I can film yours with my RotorPixel Gimbal when it arrives... :lol: No idea when they are dispatching them though.

That thread is entertaining, especially the US contingent who presumably have different consumer laws... :lol:

I'll PM you my contact details :arrow:

Seahorse said:
I can film yours with my RotorPixel Gimbal when it arrives... :lol: No idea when they are dispatching them though.

That thread is entertaining, especially the US contingent who presumably have different consumer laws... :lol:

I'll PM you my contact details :arrow:

Ah that's great... We can get a good comparison with the two gimbals, and yes that Rotorpixel thread :shock: :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20