Flight Log

Reaction score
Would I be correct in thinking the P2 does not store a flight log. I hope I'm wrong about this [emoji2]

Would I be correct in thinking the P2 does not store a flight log. I hope I'm wrong about this [emoji2]

You would be correct. But you can use a Flytrex to log your flight info of course you would have to subscribe and pay I believe a monthly fee.

Thanks but there also seems to be an option to upgrade to the iosd MkII which includes a flight log. Has anyone fitted this as an upgrade to a phantom 2 with zenmuse I'd be interested to hear your experience

Thanks but there also seems to be an option to upgrade to the iosd MkII which includes a flight log. Has anyone fitted this as an upgrade to a phantom 2 with zenmuse I'd be interested to hear your experience

The iOSD Mark2 was designed for hexacopters like the S800 or bigger but not for the phantom 2. Here the manual if you're interested. That unit weighs in at 56g and requires it's own 12.6v battery
http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/iosd/en/iOSD_user_manual_v2.10_en.pdf

Thanks, yes I notice that when I started searching for how to videos. I've taken your advise and ordered a Flytrex Core 2

Thanks, yes I notice that when I started searching for how to videos. I've taken your advise and ordered a Flytrex Core 2

I use a DVR to record both video and telemetry. Just a one time cost and no fees.

That's on my list too [emoji2] what DVR do you use? There's a few and it's hard to tell how they perform

Last edited:
That's on my list too [emoji2] what DVR do you use? There's a few and it's hard to tell how they perform

I use this one Lumenier DX600 DVR.

If you have noticed that there is a reply button down in the right corner of my post. If you that button to reply with it notifies me when someone has either answered or has a question by putting a red number next to the flag in the gary bar

I use this one Lumenier DX600 DVR.

If you have noticed that there is a reply button down in the right corner of my post. If you that button to reply with it notifies me when someone has either answered or has a question by putting a red number next to the flag in the gary bar
That button doesn't show in tapatalk which is my usual means of access. However I just installed the forum app and its present there. Thanks for the tip

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj