Flight Log Video

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've viewed flight record video on my iPad through the GO app, is there anyway I can save the video so it can be posted elsewhere? All I can do so far is save a photo to my album.......

Are you referring to video you've recorded or the flight record playback where you can see where you've flown?

Are you referring to video you've recorded or the flight record playback where you can see where you've flown?

The flight record playback.
I can't work out how to get it from the DJI GO app onto my PC for sharing.

Last edited:
Does the SD card you are using have an adapter for a PC? If so, just take the card out of the drone, put it in the adapter, then put the adaptor into the PC. All of your video and photo files will be there

GO4 is interpreting the flight data and applying that to the flight flight record with map and stick movements. I believe that's what you're after. Don't think your going to get that off of the device unless you use some sort of screen recording app that will run while GO4 is open.

Note that the video in the DJI go app is low res - usually 720p. A far cry from 4K. The only high quality footage is on the drones micro SD CARD. I would never use the app footage for anything other that crash/ equipment problem diagnosis.

Reactions: Extra330
He is not asking about the cached video. He's talking about exporting the map view playback with the flight telemetry so that it can be edited into another video like split screen or corner overlay or just an exportable file to save anywhere. I would like to know how to do this as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31