flight log question

Reaction score
Alright did a little distance run for me, nothing crazy but still had my heart pounding. Question I have is, at one point I lost all video feed. I then hit RTH, on the screen it just kept beeping, but it would keep popping up signal lost returning to home.

Then I noticed in the logs while in rah mode, the bird change to gps atti on its own a couple times. At the end of the flight I put it in anti mode myself, which it shows, but those other instances it was just in RTH mode. Anything I should look into before my next flight as I am heading out over the gulf of mexico? GPS was good the whole flight and had good sats the whole time, just wonder why ti changed into anti on its own and what that means

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

Alright did a little distance run for me, nothing crazy but still had my heart pounding. Question I have is, at one point I lost all video feed. I then hit RTH, on the screen it just kept beeping, but it would keep popping up signal lost returning to home.

Then I noticed in the logs while in rah mode, the bird change to gps atti on its own a couple times. At the end of the flight I put it in anti mode myself, which it shows, but those other instances it was just in RTH mode. Anything I should look into before my next flight as I am heading out over the gulf of mexico? GPS was good the whole flight and had good sats the whole time, just wonder why ti changed into anti on its own and what that means

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
I can only see the one occasion that your Phantom was in atti mode at 10:40, presumably when you switched it.
Where HD shows GPS atti mode, this is GPS mode.
To get a better idea what was going on, rather than just a summary.
Go to https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.
You will get a report showing the actual data for the flight.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik