Flight Log not working right os-9.01

Reaction score
Anyone noticed the problem in the Flight Log since upgrading to os9? I noticed it first the other day and it's still doing it after the os9.01 bug fix. Here is the problem. The app shows the yellow line following the route, but the airplane icon that used to follow the route now sits stationary. It does rotate indicating the direction of travel. Is it just me?

There are a lot of reported issues with this. I read Dji here is working on a fix...

Mark.

They have announced Go app update will be released in about 3 weeks time to fix problems with iOS 9.

With these although small issues, why are we so quick to upgrade the IOS? Is it really a must have upgrade?

I have a P3P....I noticed when I first got home and tried the simulator...what is said about the icons staying put and just rotating....is how it shows in the simulator..and did before the recent firmware update. Is that how it should be?

I played with Go on a brand spanking new iPhone 6S Plus just now. In terms of actually using it all, it seemed fine, although I will admit I wasn't really looking at anything other than flying and streaming -
is the video

I played with Go on a brand spanking new iPhone 6S Plus just now. In terms of actually using it all, it seemed fine, although I will admit I wasn't really looking at anything other than flying and streaming -
is the video
Nice flight Dave. What firmware are you on ?. I need to grow some balls and fly mine as far away as that.

Nice flight Dave. What firmware are you on ?. I need to grow some balls and fly mine as far away as that.
Running latest versions of everything in both aircraft and IOS devices. IOS 9.0.1 and firmware 1.4. Aside from the map replay of the flight leaving the aircraft arrow stationary at the home point, it looks OK.

Should also say that it's taken me a while to man up and fly as far (and I know it's not that far) but actually gettin a decent FPV picture on various devices in broad sunshine has been something of a task. That flight was perfect in terms of light, such that the display was more than bright enough to handle it all. Gonna say, RTH is definitely your friend, though!

Running latest versions of everything in both aircraft and IOS devices. IOS 9.0.1 and firmware 1.4. Aside from the map replay of the flight leaving the aircraft arrow stationary at the home point, it looks OK.

Should also say that it's taken me a while to man up and fly as far (and I know it's not that far) but actually gettin a decent FPV picture on various devices in broad sunshine has been something of a task. That flight was perfect in terms of light, such that the display was more than bright enough to handle it all. Gonna say, RTH is definitely your friend, though!
Agreed! Love and trust my RTH.

Reactions: lotusteve
With these although small issues, why are we so quick to upgrade the IOS? Is it really a must have upgrade?
I am still on 8.3 and plan on staying there awhile :D

I am on ISO 9.01,iad mini 2 (firmware 1.1.9)**** scared to update as it fly perfect as it is..

Cheers Dave.. nice pipe by the way... what is it ?. I have a cool fire 1V..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl