Flight Log in DJI Go App

LOL you just cost me 5 mins but I found out how in the IOS version.

Press down on the log you want to make a fav and slide it left. Then highlight the star.

LOL you just cost me 5 mins but I found out how in the IOS version.

Press down on the log you want to make a fav and slide it left. Then highlight the star.
LOL, me too. I was getting frustrated and finally swiped left, by chance, and there it was along with the delete option. Thanks for burning the 5 minutes though, very much appreciated!

On the flight log subject, Alec, do you know anything about the mysterious number that appears in the upper left and corresponds with a pilot level. Is there any point of reference (example I am level 9 out of how many levels?) I have 14,510 value (points?) accumulated how? (Here goes another 5 minutes)

The growth level number? That is a total mystery but I've read one post that maybe close (today funnily enough).

What I read was: ((total flight time in seconds) * 2) + (total distance in meters) Mine was really close.

I'm 23,200 so new too.

Last edited:
That sounds reasonable; mine is currently out by about 500. I deleted a few flights (practice flights) and when I do the math pre-deletion I'm over by 1200. LOL I just synced and now its out by only 482. OK enough for tonight. Thanks for your help Alec. Safe flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4