Flight log confusion

Reaction score
I have 2 issues I do not understand with the DJI log files. I use a K1 Sheild.

Issue 1;
After I finish a flight and get home, I can use HD sync and sync my flight log no problem. Shows up in Healthy Drones fine.

I connect my K1 usb (file transfer) to my PC and open the flight log folder, my new flight is not listed there. Therefore I cannot use phantomhelp.com to view this log because it is not there to open.

So NOW, using my K1, I open ES File explorer and go to the same folder, and sure enough the flight log is in fact there!
What do I have to do to dl my new log file to DJI? Am I supposed to go to a different website place to do this? Why is ES File explorer the only way to find it? If I just use the PC explorer to go to the folder, it ALSO does not see this log file. This really makes to sense to me at all. After all this is just a text file.

Issue 2:
When I go out to fly using DJI Go, I carefully do my preflight check and auto take off to it's hover. Then it announces my home point is set, everything is green and ready to fly. Now I want to adjust the RTH altitude and the menu item for this is not there in DJI Go. Under the advanced menu I can only see Smart Return Home slider on/off which is on.

How am I supposed to set this altitude before I fly?

Please help.....

What do I have to do to dl my new log file to DJI? Am I supposed to go to a different website place to do this?
To upload your logs to DJI, you just need to synch them in DJI GO like this:

P3-Synch-Logs-1.jpg

P3-Synch-Logs-2.jpg

P3-Synch-Logs-3.jpg

How am I supposed to set this altitude before I fly?
When DJI GO announces it has set your home point on startup, it has only stored the location of the home point (the latitude & longitude). The RTH altitude setting can be set at anytime while your Phantom is turned on and connected to DJI GO (even if it's in the air).

Oik thank you for the info. I found out that after I finish flying I had to restart the K1 before the flight log showed up in the directory. Before restart, only ES file explorer was able to see it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl