Flight Log - App Crash...

Reaction score
So when I click on my flight logs my app freezes for a few seconds and then crashes and has always done this...

My old P3P I nearly had a fly away and could not get into the flight data so when I got the new one I installed the app again but it still does not work...

Anyone have any ideas why?? Just invade something does happen again and I need to find it... After what has happened to Mal really wants me to get this working [emoji16]

Cheers

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441287399.576505.jpg

Also the app would not let me sync my flight logs... Anyone else have this problem?? Kinda worrying as if I ever do crash it I'll never know where it is...

If you need some important info you can get the .txt file from the device used when the crash happened. What is it you are wanting to know?

I want to be able to get into my flight logs, when you click on them it shows the exact route you took...

Mate of mine had a fly away a few days ago and only found the drone the next day cause he could see on the flight log where it had come down...

If I have a fly away I can't get any info off the drone cause I won't have it so want to be able to see my flight logs for that reason...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers