Flight list log missing

Reaction score
Recently I crashed my P3A after experiencing compass errors so I sent it in for warranty/repair, I was asked to sync my flight list for DJI to look at but now that particular log has disappeared from the DJI go flight list screen, is this normal?

Mine has been lost for about a month now. No crashes or anything. I did do a downgrade on the app but it only showed flights I did at the time on that version of the app and no other flights I done after the app upgrade appeared. Just your typical DJI screw up

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Sparky1963
If you updated the GO to iOS version 3.0.2, then yeah, they could be gone. Been there.

When that version deleted mine, it did all flights of last month, but prior months were still there and worked. When I rolled back to 3.0.1, all were gone.

Even stranger were my Autoflight planned missions were gone too! I had to re-register the software (email and password) and they reappeared so they must be held on their server. Whew! But I dunno what happened there and might be iOS 10.x.x updates and screw-ups for that.

Whomever said "Leave it alone if it works" might be right.

Experienced a similar problem when I accidently updated the Android Go app and then rolled back. Had this event happen a few times. The new log would show up and I'd sync it with the cloud.
When I would roll back the vr. of the Go app those flights would no longer show up in the DJI Go app. But I knew I had synced them.

So I put a copy of the DJI Go app on my iPad and let it update all the time.
Now when I want to see ALL my flights I can view them on the iPad :)
You just need to ensure you always sync records after flying and use the newest vr. of the Go app on some device you don't fly with. Doesn't matter if it's IOS or Android as long as it's running a newer vr. Of the app than your using to fly your P3.

I hadn't updated the firmware, I was asked by DJI to sync my flight list after my crash so could look at it, after I uploaded the flight for that crashed disappeared the next day

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic