FLIGHT LIMIT PROBLEM with MY P2V+

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I have just received my P2V+ a 10 days ago. Amazing quadcopter !!!

But i have a flight limit problem, whenever i fly, it onlys allows me to fly 120 meters or some less ! Then return home function becomes on and it comes home directly.

I tried to find out in the forums if someone faced same issue but couldnt find. I ve read all the manual but no find. I am wondering if there is a beginner mode and it lets me fly only 120 meters away and there must be option for 500 - 700 meters. Or something else.

The place im flying is not a restricted area at all...

Can someone help me please ???

Thanx

8yz7ur.png

Have you checked your limits in the phantom control panel on the computer? Click Advanced-then Limits and itll allow you to change your max hight and max radius.

skidtrash said:
Have you checked your limits in the phantom control panel on the computer? Click Advanced-then Limits and itll allow you to change your max hight and max radius.

+1, this is the likeliest culprit.

Might be normal. I have lost connectivity before 400' which would be similar to your 120 meters. But I have taken it up to 1500 briefly too. I just have to play with it and have had to cancel the RTH a couple times when getting the RTH message. Also play with how the antenna is pointing and rotation of the phantom.

I am hoping my FPVLR antennas coming tomorrow help me out :)

But my P2V+ and my friend Jeffs both will lose connectivity at 400ish feet.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub