Flight distance

Reaction score
I just saw a video on dji.com (http://www.dji.com/fly-safe/category-mc) saying that the flight distance is based on your home point. Which means no driving with your drone overhead unless you adjust your default distance meter to however far you're planning to travel. in my case i'll have to set it to 6 miles. but i'll prob put it at 10 miles to give it a large cushion. putting it back to 1 mile after shooting the video would prob be ideal. but i'd hate to forget to put it back to 10 miles if i attempt that kind of footage again. i'd be driving and it would all of a sudden return to home point smh

for those who are wondering what video I'm talking about i want to shoot a video starting at my house and ending at my Dads house as he waves to the camera. his house is a 5.1 mile drive from my house but that includes turns.

i love the possibilities with this this quadcopter!

ResevorDG said:
I set mine to 111 miles both up and out.

If you run an older software version however than you have no limit.
I was planning to run 1.0.38 for the app and the newest software on the vision +. I dont know the differences in software or which one would be best so I was just gonna go with the latest version

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20