Flight Data Question(FLY0??)

Reaction score
So i noticed I have a stress crack under the motor after only owning my P3A for a couple of days.

My question is when I entered flight data mode on my computer the first FLY???.Dat fil was number FLY020.DAT. Can anyone else check and see if their's starts at 001 or where it starts at? Only check if you have never formatted these records.

I am pretty sure I was shipped a used and or poorly refurbished P3A from Amazon.

I believe the internal log rotates.

It may however continue to auto increment the file name from the same index while rotating the files themselves.

The refresh rate is fairly high in the internal log, so it generates a good bit of data.

Ive only flown some 20 flights on it and they files Start from FLY020 and end FLY041. Im thinking that FLY001 to FLY019 were formatted(deleted) from previous use

There is a maximum depth in the number of files, after the oldest one are deleted to keep space for new log files. I would say that 20 flights seems reasonable to what I had observed.

you guys arent getting my questions. a new phantom what is the first flight file labeled? FLY???.DAT

I was able to find out from DJI. It does start with FLY001. Meaning Amazon shipped me a used cracked P3A. O well it going back. Glad I caught it

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl