Flight Data lost.

Reaction score
Hey,

I recently switched phone. I deleted all data on the old one, and downloaded DJI Go one new one. Only 4 flights show up. I did about 70. Syncing doesnt get them back... Any way to retrieve them? Cant seem to find the solution myself, so i hope one of you guys can help me out.

Also, 2 accounts show up on my Equipment. One with my name, and one named ''Choose a name for your inspire'' (i have a standard...) Both show the same data.

I'm not positive about this as I've never dealt with this problem but it seems that if you deleted the data before you synched it with DJI servers (Cloud) it may be lost.

As a side note some of your flight logs are probably still on the internal memory card of the aircraft

I'm not positive about this as I've never dealt with this problem but it seems that if you deleted the data before you synched it with DJI servers (Cloud) it may be lost.

As a side note some of your flight logs are probably still on the internal memory card of the aircraft

Might be true. But doesnt it auto sync? Also, any way how to get the logs off the card?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20