Flight battery beeps

Reaction score
Decided to do a "calibration" cycle on my flight battery the other day (after a few partial discharges with use of the flight sim), everything was went fine, but I did notice a distinct beeping from the pack during the last couple of minutes of the cycle. Couldn't find much on the subject. Is it an end charge alert, or something else?

Decided to do a "calibration" cycle on my flight battery the other day (after a few partial discharges with use of the flight sim), everything was went fine, but I did notice a distinct beeping from the pack during the last couple of minutes of the cycle. Couldn't find much on the subject. Is it an end charge alert, or something else?
Do P4 batteries make sounds?

My question precisely (from the battery controller?)
Off topic, one of my favorite Musicians was born around there in Swindon (Justing Hayward).
Yeah, I don't think they do?
Justin Hayward as in The Moody Blues? Yeah I'm not a big fan TBH and I'm 80 miles from Swindon but just a mile from Eric Clapton school if that's of interest!

The very same, followed the Moodys for many a year now. I'm in the States, but a good mate of mine (a Londoner) was in the USAF with me in the 70's, Andy had married a gal from Boston, so was naturalized. Andy also had to wait till he was 21 to inherit a Trust Fund ;-), hope he is is still well.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj