Flight at a mountain lake in Snowdonia UK

Glyn - well, ya did it again - "Aint no Mountain high Enough" (never heard this slower piano version before now) the music again here matched the scenes perfectly, adding to the serenity of that location. Beauty spot and as usual fantastic job of flying and filming - "stunning" as you put it for sure with those snow capped mountains in the back!

Thank you once again for sharing this - and thanks for the added history you always add to your video locations. Now go find that sword!

Looked like your pals (mates) were out there again flying also. That's great to have buddies you can fly with.

Last edited:
Reactions: ukglyn
Nice video, I'm hoping to get there and abouts this weekend. Snowdonia is an amazing place for aerial video.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: ukglyn
Glyn - well, ya did it again - "Aint no Mountain high Enough" (never heard this slower piano version before now) the music again here matched the scenes perfectly, adding to the serenity of that location. Beauty spot and as usual fantastic job of flying and filming - "stunning" as you put it for sure with those snow capped mountains in the back!

Thank you once again for sharing this - and thanks for the added history you always add to your video locations. Now go find that sword!

Looked like your pals (mates) were out there again flying also. That's great to have buddies you can fly with.

Thank you for taking the time to watch & comment, I was out with1 of the other fliers, the one further up just happened to be in the same spot at the same time. Im sure if the sword was really there it would of been found by now, but maybe I will have a paddle once the water warms up a bit.

Nice video, I'm hoping to get there and abouts this weekend. Snowdonia is an amazing place for aerial video.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thank you, yes it is a stunning location for filming, i'll look forward to seeing your footage from the weekend if you get out there.

It was too windy to venture too far, but still a stunning place to visit.
wow what a stunning location would love to film there myself nice video bud

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl