Flickering iPhone

Reaction score
First flight today out on my p3A , Everything went well but notice towards the end of the flight that my iPhone six was flickering on the screen quite bad I wasn't videotaping or taking pictures at the time it's just the picture that I was seeing on my iPhone was flickering very bad what can this be from and how can I fix it. Thank u

How warm was it? IOS does not like heat and at some point they may react to that. Are you using the device without a hood or sun shield?

Yes no hood or shield , that's my son using his iPhone 6. I have been using my iPad 2 with no shield or anything and never had a problem

Yes no hood or shield , that's my son using his iPhone 6. I have been using my iPad 2 with no shield or anything and never had a problem
Check to make sure it is on airplane mode when you are actually flying-- the internal processors working in the device can add to the over heat equation and cause problems. All the little things add up. Could have also been outside interference with the signal-- doesn't happen often, but always possible.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic