Flew over Detroit Tigers Comerica park

Reaction score
Flew over Comerica park today. This was my first attempt at a panoramic. I am new at photoshop so give me some feedback. I plan on eventually putting it on a canvas.
COMERICA PANORAMA good.jpg

It looks more distorted than most. The left sky is not level. Do you think you can adjust in Photoshop or was this due to your gimbal angle?
Btw- Glad the stadium was empty

Flew over Comerica park today. This was my first attempt at a panoramic. I am new at photoshop so give me some feedback. I plan on eventually putting it on a canvas.View attachment 28110
I was there Sunday and it was a bit windy. Went up and decided to bring down, was a bit over worried about security also. Even though they were playing out of town. I was parked at the curb at the main entrance and sure enough security came out looking @ the sky and didn't realize It was me packing it up. Get the shot and get out seems to be the key.

Security tracked me down when I was landing. They were really cool. I explained that I did my research on the laws and was being very safe with it. I made sure I took off and landed not on their property.

It looks more distorted than most. The left sky is not level. Do you think you can adjust in Photoshop or was this due to your gimbal angle?
Btw- Glad the stadium was empty

I did some more research and I think I got it looking better. What do you think?
comerica lightroom 3.jpg

Yes, much better

I'm a bit OCD, but if I was gonna take the time to knock out a great shot like this (and you did a great job) I would try my best to make sure the drone, home plate, and the middle of centerfield were all in a straight line in the middle of the shot.

As it looks now, your drone was off to the left a bit. Again, OCD, I love things in symmetry.

I'd also be curious what it looks like if your drone was lower and gimbal up more.

But, as a normal Pano, I think your second attempt nailed it. Distortion is much less, horizon looks much better.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj