Flew 5 times flys away crash

Reaction score
Yeah i was flying it like the times before and it loses signal crashes in tree falls to ground. The plastic case on one arm is damaged. Can i return this to dji and they give me a new case. Also how can i bring up the telemetry to find out what happened thanks

You can upload your flight log here.

DJI will cover it if it's a warranty issue. If you crashed due to user error, then they are going to make you pay for the repair cost.

Reactions: mavrik33
sounds like rth wasn't set high enough

Yeah i was flying it like the times before and it loses signal crashes in tree falls to ground. The plastic case on one arm is damaged. Can i return this to dji and they give me a new case. Also how can i bring up the telemetry to find out what happened thanks
If you go to the site mentioned above, upload your flight record and post a link here. someone will probably be able to analyse it and explain what the problem was.

how do you access the files for telemtry

Go to https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record from your phone/tablet.

If you are using an Android phone or tablet, the flight records are in Internal Storage/DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord
They are all txt files and the file name includes the date.

Come back and post a link to the report it provides and some of the experienced people here will probably be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident

hey I saw all the data and it has nothing for that day except after I found it and where I was texting to see if everything was ok. I have no idea where the data went fo that flight. It has all the others documented

hey I saw all the data and it has nothing for that day except after I found it and where I was texting to see if everything was ok. I have no idea where the data went fo that flight. It has all the others documented
That sounds unlikely.
Your app shows a list of all the flight records too.
Is the record shown there?
If you flew there should be a flight record.
i-99kdh9m-M.png

Weird,
All your other logs are there?
How long was your flight?

Added: You might reboot your mobile, and or try re syncing to the clould (DJI-Go app).
Power on everything, It should create another flight log with out even flying.
Also if I remember correctly, I think you can shut that off, I can't check right now. But I had flight that never got logged.

Last edited:
Sorry for the crash, but what happened?
You mentioned it kept saying RTH failed. That suggest you still had RC connection and that you lost only the video feed.
Why did you hit the trees and were you recording at that time?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers