As mentioned in an earlier post, I managed to ham-handedly break the flat cable that threads through the H43D gimbal assembly between the motors and the electronics on the camera mounting plate. I found the replacement cable for about $10 on eBay, and it arrived today, The original cable was adhered to the metal gimbal arms and frame at places with an adhesive, and I was thinking that I might have to find an adhesive that would not attack the P2 body plastic. I tried some Elmer's Rubber Cement that uses hexane as the solvent for the pure latex base rather than toluene or other plastic-destroying material on my old shell and found absolutely NO damage or discoloration, and easy removal. Now bear in mind that this is not a very secure adhesive, but it is adequate for some applications and is easily removable without a trace of damage, discoloration, or remnants of glue. But I found that in opening and inspecting the new replacement cable that it already has peel-and-stick 3M adhesive on the key points, just like the original. Here's a camera shot: You can see the 3M adhesive areas of the replacement cable as the light beige color. Same goes for a couple of places on the reverse side. Had the cable come WITHOUT the adhesive backing, I believe the Elmer's Rubber Cement would have done a fine job of securing the cable.