Flashlight for DJI phantom 4

clever idea , in the future I think it will be interesting to see all the different devices that will be attached to drones for different applications especially law enforcement and search and rescue , it is surprising to me that police forces in most parts of the world have been relatively slow to seize the opportunity of obtaining relatively cheap air support

Reactions: kinsey
I thought of this a few weeks back with two torch's as I live in a industrial estate which is very dark at night and in the past there has been a load of diesel getting stolen from the trucks in our yard. Here is what it looks like during the day time.

a mobile security camera , if i was dji I would look at automation and docking stations the security applications are endless

Reactions: Tripc
Lume Cube do a kit with 2 lights & brackets to fit onto a Phantom 4

the company i work for have a security division, who experimented with drones to fly around so the site could be guarded by 1 guard who would be safely tucked up in the gatehouse. But someone pointed out they will need to be CAA licenced as they are actually flying for reward

hqdefault.jpg

Did anyone else see the Alligator at 3:38 of the film (in the canal next to the pond where the Drone saved happend?) This should be #1 Save..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik