Flashing yellow lights, no WiFi signal!

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just got a P4 today. When I start it up though the rear yellow lights just constantly flash. It's not giving any WiFi signal off either!

I tried connecting it to my laptop then running a firmware update via DJI Assistant 2 but the firmware upgrade keeps failing.

Can someone please help?

The P4 does not use Wi-Fi. Did you install DJI GO and register your Phantom?

Reactions: Fishie
Did you follow the steps in the included quick start guide?

upload_2016-8-22_15-55-37.png

Read the manual and SLOW DOWN. Hurrying leads to mistakes and mistakes lead to $1000+ down the toilet at the very best and at the worst...damaged property or people!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: flpholt
upload_2016-8-22_16-3-4.png

Reactions: Fishie
Did you follow the steps in the included quick start guide?

Yes done that. Just no connection shows on DJI GO

I'm using a Samsung galaxy 15th.

On a side note I've just checked the sd card contents and it only has 1 empty folder DCIM

Did you register your Phantom in DJI GO? Or, did it not prompt you to do so?

Did you use the included cable to connect your Samsung Galaxy to the remote controller?

Do you have another mobile device you can try to rule out a possible issue with your Samsung Galaxy?

upload_2016-8-22_16-13-9.png

Power on the transmitter, then the Phantom, then open the DJI APP. I don't know Android but force close the DJI APP before reopening.

Power on the transmitter, then the Phantom, then open the DJI APP. I don't know Android but force close the DJI APP before reopening.

I think it's the sd card causing the problem. Like I said there's nothing on it and when the quad is powered up there's just a red flashing light above it

Double-check that your Samsung Galaxy is not defaulting the USB port to charging. See this thread.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub