Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Flashing Yellow Light (again?)

Discussion in 'Phantom FC40 Discussion' started by Alan Tochterman, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Alan Tochterman

Good Morning:

I recently obtained a generic P2 shell from E-Bay. It has a cover for the battery compartment so I am able to use my 5400 mhz batteries without any further modification of the door.

There were a few quality control issues with the product but all in all it is perfect. After transferring the "guts" of my trusty FC40, I get a constant yellow light (not 4 flashes) flashing after power up.

It recognized my controller as the flashing red light under the receiver goes out after I turn on the transmitter. I also attempted to re-synchronize it. I took pictures of my wiring before disassembly to make sure I put everything back.

The Naza Assistant detects the drone, when connected and the Phantom RC app shows my transmitter functioning perfectly.

I even tried a different controller.

Could I have damaged the receiver board somehow when I was transferring parts ?

Any help would be appreciated

Alan Tochterman

2. Alan Tochterman

One more question Will a P2 Vision or P2 Vision + board work as a substitute ?