Flashing red light ???

Reaction score
Hi, Could anyone tell me how to fix a continuously flashing red light on the status LED?
When I tried to fly it, the LED just quickly flashes red and transmitter will not turn on propellers.
The previous flight it flew perfectly well so I'm baffled to what this could be.

Any ideas?

John

John186 said:
Hi, Could anyone tell me how to fix a continuously flashing red light on the status LED?
When I tried to fly it, the LED just quickly flashes red and transmitter will not turn on propellers.
The previous flight it flew perfectly well so I'm baffled to what this could be.

Any ideas?

John

I would guess you are trying to fly in a restricted zone, are you anywhere near an airport?

No airports in this area. When I got home I tried it again and red light still flashing after connecting Li-po battery. No responce from transmitter.

Have tried it again and the LED is now flashing constant yellow. I ran the assistant software and have taken a screenshot below...

Any help greatefully received.

John

Attachments

• CFG-ERR.jpg
    CFG-ERR.jpg
    423.5 KB · Views: 673
The remote needs calibrating ! It even tells you that (the little pop up window on the right) all the sliders should be in the middle not on the right as your pictures show :eek:

Madwak said:
The remote needs calibrating ! It even tells you that (the little pop up window on the right) all the sliders should be in the middle not on the right as your pictures show :eek:

I done the transmitter calibration but the craft is not registering when the sticks on the transmitter are being moved.

OI Photography said:
What version of the P1 do you have? If you have a 1.1.1 then the receiver type needs to be changed from PPM to D-bus in the RC tab.

Hi. I have version 1.1.1 too. Have changed from PPM to D-bus but no affect.

I notice at the bottom of the screen it is in failsafe mode, is that normal?

So have you got any changes now- from where your screen shots were. Have you got the sticks in the centre yet?

In fact- are you able to see any reaction to your transmitter input in the assistant?

discv said:
So have you got any changes now- from where your screen shots were. Have you got the sticks in the centre yet?

In fact- are you able to see any reaction to your transmitter input in the assistant?

Screens are the same.Both sticks are in centre but are showing all to one side in
assistant and no reaction to transmitter input.
The only thing that has changed is the status LED is now flashing yellow quickly.

Have a peer in the battery compartment- with the craft powered up and the Tx on.

You should see a solid green LED- not flashing. Let's see if it's lost lost bind status.

The continuous flashing yellows and the fail safe notification mean a lost signal.

John186 said:
discv said:

Screens are the same.Both sticks are in centre but are showing all to one side in
assistant and no reaction to transmitter input.
The only thing that has changed is the status LED is now flashing yellow quickly.
Hard to tell from screenshot, but is the blue light flashing (bottom left corner of screen) Have the drivers loaded properly and is computer actually connected to the naza.

Do you have a username and password with DJI? Did you enter them in the Assistants' software(s)?

On the last page of the Assistant, does your see your serial number show up?

If you enter the right (registered with DJI) username and password, the serial number will automatically show up. If you don't do this or your computer does not communicate with the Phantom or the controller, nothing you do will be recorded or calibrated in the Phantom.

discv said:
Have a peer in the battery compartment- with the craft powered up and the Tx on.

You should see a solid green LED- not flashing. Let's see if it's lost lost bind status.

The continuous flashing yellows and the fail safe notification mean a lost signal.

The LED on the receiver module is not lit at all (regardless whether the transmitter is on or off).

Buk said:
Do you have a username and password with DJI?

Do you enter them in the Assistants' software(s)?

I do have a username and password. I have only needed to enter it once in the Assistant software.

John186 said:
discv said:

The LED on the receiver module is not lit at all (regardless whether the transmitter is on or off).
That's your problem! Time to start undoing things and finding that loose wire in either the craft or Tx.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic