flashing red light on the phantom

Reaction score
i had a new transmitter on monday

i went out today to try it out but when i switched everything on i had rapid flashing yellow lights on the phantom
also there is a flashing red light on the underside of the phantom that is flashing also

the wifi is connecting fine and i can see the camera

i just cant fly it

any help please.

Don't panic. You need to bind the new transmitter to the receiver, it's expecting to talk to your old one, not this imposter! The procedure is in the manual. I'll find the page in a minute...

EDIT: Page 11 to 12

Have another read of the whole thing while you're there - we're on version 1.12 now. Who knows what good stuff you're missing out on? ;)

No you just need to push it, I used the supplied screwdriver. It is a small light on the underside of the copter. It will be blinking then you push it and it should bind with your transmitter, make sure transmitter is on.

From the manual:

Link Procedures
1. Power off the remote controller, power on the aircraft. You will see the link indicator blinking red.
2. Press the link button with a thin object and hold until the link indicator blinks yellow. Release the link
button.
3. Power on the remote controller and the link indicator should switch off. This indicates that the link has
been successfully established.

It's all there in black and white! :)

Note point three. Don't turn on the transmitter until you've got the link button blinking yellow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair