Flashing red light on power down

Reaction score
Hi guys, had a slight disagreement with a building today and now have the red flashing light on the battery on/off switch in power down. It goes through its normal power down but the red light flashes until it switches off; does anybody know what it means?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Don't know what it means, but have you checked the battery info page in the GO app to see if there's any indication?

This sometimes happens if you powered down while recording. Just give it some time to power down fully, then turn back on to restore the video.

Thanks guys, there doesn't seem to be any issues with the battery through the app. The powering down while recording makes sense as when it crashed the battery popped out and the camera came off shearing the ribbon cable [emoji22]

Thanks guys, there doesn't seem to be any issues with the battery through the app. The powering down while recording makes sense as when it crashed the battery popped out and the camera came off shearing the ribbon cable [emoji22]

Have you had any news? did the behaviour go away when repaired? I've recently had a crash were gimbal was damaged and the red power light blinks for 5 seconds on power down.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl