Flashing Red Light on my Camera P3P

Reaction score
My camera won't come on on my DJI Go.
It was working perfect the last time I flew it.
The light above the camera is flashing red.
Help please.
Thanks in advance,
Tom Kalkowski

Well Tom, when was the last time you flew it? Has the DJI GO app been updated since the last flight?
If so, you might have to update the Firmware on the P3 to match your DJI GO app. It's my best guess
from the limited info you've supplied.

Ted led above came teams on gimbal flashes red if FW installed is not correct. Try to calibrate gimbal and see if issue gets resolved.

Well Tom, when was the last time you flew it? Has the DJI GO app been updated since the last flight?
If so, you might have to update the Firmware on the P3 to match your DJI GO app. It's my best guess
Thanks for the info. I'm a 62 year old farmer and may have to have my nephews take over. I did look carefully when I turned things on. The gimbal light starts out green and then turns red when I push the camera button in DJI Go. Thanks again, I appreciate it.

That tiny red LED diode on the camera gimbal also flashes red, if the micro sd card has been removed. Check to see if the included tiny memory card is inserted in the gimbal. ;-)

FW is firmware...

RedHotPoker

Could be a bad SD card but pull it out and put it in your pc to check it out. This way you can take files off of it if needed but most likely the sd isn't there or the micro SD is bad. I had a bad SD card issue. If it isn't the dji card that came with it just swap them out and see if that's the problem. I got mine at Drones Etc. and it came with 3 microSD's for free and none of them would format. I never did call them... lol, because everything else works fine

You certainly were on the right track. I deleted and went back and installed DJI GO and it works fine now. Thanks for your help. Tom

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik