Flashing lights/RC signal loss/updated FW/and won't link to rc

Here is the link they sent me for the Bin file. QQ邮箱中转站文件

1.07.0098 is the version. Once i loaded this i was able to use the DJI app to force update OTA via the app. Once i got to 1.8 everything worked like a champ if that dont work you best consider sending it off for repair. Or put a support ticket in.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Ok!!!!! I can't believe it but it WORKED!!!!! And I upgraded to the latest firmware after using the bin file you sent me and I am up and running. It's super windy right now so I will really fly it as soon as I can and see if everything is good.

Reactions: furyswrath
Yeah guys I'm in the same boat,I fondly did the SDCard download and it stopes the beeping. So times everything works fine for about 45sec then I drop connection. I've only been able to upload 40% of my firmware update. Some times I get controller to work and some time it doesn't. Support wants me to send it in. It was working before this firmware crap. I got to if there some one out there that can fix this because it has to be something easy I have a feeling. If I could go local and fix this I would. be there I a heart beat. They could get rich in a week.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj