Flashing Green LEDs

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I read somewhere but can't seem to track back where I did, about the flashing Greens LEDs which shows HOME LOCK/POSITION is recorded AND there should be another flashing Greens LEDs after that.

So my question is what are those 2nd flashing Green LEDs for?

If you are in Phantom mode on the controller once you get your home lock the green LEDs will slowly flash to let you know things are OK. They will flash yellow or red if things are not OK. In NAZA mode they will flash red/green to give you GPS status and still flash yellow or different red patterns when things are not good.

Have you downloaded the manual from DJI? If not be sure to do that. The details of all the light flashes and their meaning is in there.

Yes I am in NAZA Mode.

I've check dji.com and read the manuals but it did not specifically said about the 2 sets of Green LEDs flashes.

So the 1st Green LEDs flashes is Home Position recorded?
And the 2nd Green LEDs flashes is?

Here is the image from the NAZA manual describing the LED flashes in that mode.

Attachments

• NAZA LED Pattern.png
    NAZA LED Pattern.png
    245.8 KB · Views: 712
Thanks for the replies. I did looked at that and re-read the manuals again. Still I cannot find the infos about the 2nd set of flashing Green LEDs.

while in Naza mode, I thought the first set of fast flasing green lights meant course lock is now recorded, and the 2nd set of fast flashing green lights means you now have sufficient GPS signals and that HOME position was recorded

^^Thanks for the infos.

I have been looking around and all I can find is about Home Lock with flashing Green LEDs and thats it.

Mine P2 just started Do this. It flashes green normally but when I move it in any direction it will flash green twice fast and pause and fast green again and then pause but only when it is moving. When it hovers it is stead flashing green. Any suggestions on why?

scottparsons72 said:
Mine P2 just started Do this. It flashes green normally but when I move it in any direction it will flash green twice fast and pause and fast green again and then pause but only when it is moving. When it hovers it is stead flashing green. Any suggestions on why?

One green flash - sticks at centre (good sat lock 6+)
Two green flashes - sticks not at centre ie you are moving them. (good sat lock 6+)

Try and see. When you let go of the sticks it should change to one green, move them again, two green.

Also to answer op, I believe the first set of fast flashing green sets course lock position - should happen 30seconds after power-on.
The second set of fast flashing green should happen about 6 seconds after starting the motors assuming good sat lock and is it setting the HOME position.
Thats what I can gather from frenzied reading, I haven't actually flown mine yet :mrgreen:

MrC said:
Also to answer op, I believe the first set of fast flashing green sets course lock position - should happen 30seconds after power-on.
The second set of fast flashing green should happen about 6 seconds after starting the motors assuming good sat lock.
Thats what I can gather from frenzied reading, I haven't actually flown mine yet :mrgreen:

Indeed you are correct.

I also read lots of infos needed all over the internet about this matter. Thanks again for the reply.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl