Fixed my gimbal vibration

Reaction score
After ordering The Professional Filter Set (which I'm very happy with) from Rainbowers, I noticed a vibration in my videos when using the circular polarizer. After further inspection I noticed it was my whole gimbal assembly vibrating intermittently. After searching online and finding no answers I figured it out on my own and wanted to post my findings. If you are having a problem with vibration, I hope this video helps.

Hi there. nice of you to post this. one quick question, have you tried using a 5g weight or is that not enough?

If I were to only one or two glass filters then I believe the 5g would be enough. Adding the weight of the polarizer I felt the 10g worked better.

If I were to only one or two glass filters then I believe the 5g would be enough. Adding the weight of the polarizer I felt the 10g worked better.
hey there, i really have to compliment you on a great idea. i have the same problem, and started adding a 10g weight which had a drastic change on my vibration.. from every 2 seconds to nearly gone... i will however play around more with these weights as i believe that one have to find a happy medium in order to balance these gimbals.. one question though... did you ever encounter a overload on the gimbal or something similar.. do you think that one would be putting more strain on these gimbal motors?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4