Fixed Gimbal Settings Menu

Reaction score
Like many other people on here I could not access the gimbal settings in the assistant when the phantom was powered and plugged in. I recently reinstalled the gimbal firmware to hopefully fix the levelling issue and bam, got access to the menu page again. Give it a try. (Individual results may vary:) )

Plug phantom in, turn on, open app. Go to update, click on zen (something) and follow the prompts to install version (it will be the same version). Then power cycle the phantom and there it is.

Thanks - I got to see the gimbal setting but unfortunately no means of resetting it. Mine is just off level and I think it is software related as it hangs flat when off. The battery came out mid flight which I think messed the gimbal settings up.

hambroski said:
Thanks - I got to see the gimbal setting but unfortunately no means of resetting it. Mine is just off level and I think it is software related as it hangs flat when off. The battery came out mid flight which I think messed the gimbal settings up.

how did the battery come out mid flight? the battery is hard as heck to get out.

MikesTooLz said:
hambroski said:

how did the battery come out mid flight? the battery is hard as heck to get out.

+1
I need to use a pair of vice grips to get the battery out, and your battery came out in mid flight :shock:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4