fix or part out

Reaction score
P3A got shot by pellet gun. Hit at rear tape on left wing, disconnected, return to home function landed safely. Cannot reconnect with aircraft. Fix or replace?

If the only damage is to the left wing, think about a repair. Depending on your diagnostic and personal skills, you could do this yourself, or opt for one of the professional repair shops around the country. I had a serious issue months ago after a crash, and let a pro fix it. Cheaper in the long run...

Thanks for your replys the outer shell has a hole in it. But the major problem is the aircraft is disconnected from the remote and nothing I do will reconnect it. The pellet must have bounced around inside and damaged it.

Thanks for your replys the outer shell has a hole in it. But the major problem is the aircraft is disconnected from the remote and nothing I do will reconnect it. The pellet must have bounced around inside and damaged it.
Since you would have to take it apart to part it out, why not just pop the top and have a look?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31