Fix for Gimbal Tilt Issue

Reaction score
If you experience a sudden reversal in direction of the automatic tilt of the camera gimbal, you need to contact DJI or your dealer so they can use the INTERNAL ASSISTANT software to reset the direction. This happened to me where all of the sudden, when the Vision pitched up, the camera also pitched up (instead of down to remain stable) and vice versa. DJI engineers were very helpful and got the problem resolved with their Internal Assistant software (which the dealer should also have a copy of).

I've heard of dealers having a more featured version of the assistant software, I assume the PV software doesn't have a tab for gimbal settings, well, at least not with as much options as on the original Phantom assistant software. Changing the direction isn't (and shouldn't) be to hard to fix, if it becomes a common issue, dji may even enable the "fix" in the "user" version of the PV software?

The Internal Assistant software that the dealers have from DJI have a NORMAL/REVERSE tab in the gimbal settings, in addition to lots of other parameters for the controller. I still don't know how mine ended up reversed. Maybe software glitch. But DJI got it fixed for me. I received excellent support from DJI engineers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair