Fishing with my P3A

Reaction score
Pulled by request of Washington fish & game. It's illegal to fish with a drone. See you all in five years :)

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeyJoe
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Links in case the embed doesn't work:

Sure would suck to get a snag out in middle battery would die before you got a craft to save her on auto land ;(

I run R/C boats 30 inch 55 mph and thought about using my phantom as a rescue craft with a hook . Then though my luck I would hook the boat and and get snagged up and then I would have a bigger problem :(:eek:

Links in case the embed doesn't work:

As long as the fish doesn't weigh too much-- if it is too heavy the fish may wind up catching a drone:D:D

As long as the fish doesn't weigh too much-- if it is too heavy the fish may wind up catching a drone:D:D
True. Always risks involved. My line was three times the depth of the lake and with the line at 6lbs the monster fish wouldn't be able to drag me under and at full throttle I believe I could break the line if snagged.
f6a01b63d802e42ec28dfe1f2e87a324.jpg

I've always thought about attaching a gopro to fishing line and getting some under water views of coral reefs

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I appreciate threads like this.

The only alternative use that I have done with my P3 so far is blowing the leaves out of the valleys of my roof.

My wife doesn't like me getting on the roof, so this made her like my Phantom better.

Reactions: bobmyers and eBird
I've always thought about attaching a gopro to fishing line and getting some under water views of coral reefs

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
No there is an idea:):)

Hardest I have laughed all day. Seeing that fish dangling on 100 feet of line like a pendulum... Genius! Now you need some sort of servo actuated release mechanism. What did you tie the line to?

Reactions: bobmyers
Hardest I have laughed all day. Seeing that fish dangling on 100 feet of line like a pendulum... Genius! Now you need some sort of servo actuated release mechanism. What did you tie the line to?
Tied it to the lower left landing gear.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl