FISHEYE out of the Video Clips

My Gopro Studio handles MP4. Maybe I am not understanding what you are saying?

Yes GoPro does use mp4. I overlooked the 'Conversion' that has to be done in Step 1. It converts it to AVI.

ANYONE know why in my GoPro software it won't let me crop a clip, and in AdvanceSettings it shows NO Fisheye? ??

Just download the other day. I've going to there site and try it again. The manual says yes, but the program appears to be the older. ..

My first download says: GoProStudioPC-2.0.1.319.exe

I think that is the latest version, are you trying to import from your memory card? if so drag the video you have onto your desktop then try to open again from the desktop.

I pulled mp4s off of the Quad camera into the laptop.
Open GoPro Studio
Import one of the mp4 into it.
It won't let me clip it.
And Advance has no fisheye.
??

I'm pretty good at finding the glitches in a program. :) I emailed GoPro. Maybe there is some little something in the Quad videos that hinders these two issues from working. ???

UnFisheye works great in my AfterEffects. Just thought I would test out the GoPro to see how it does.

My videos are coming off my quads and I see and can use fisheye removal. I am out of suggestions.

Is there any difference between the fisheye removal in DeFishr versus Prodrenalin both from ProDAD? I ask as Prodrenalin does more other stuff and costs less - confused.

comparison..

Attachments

• fisheye.jpg
    fisheye.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 399

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj