Firware Upgrade on a new Phantom 3 Pro

Reaction score
Hi everyone;

We just got another Phantom 3 Pro (now we can all play) and the firmware for the bird was Vers. 1.6.40+

So, I downloaded the latest and installed it. It all seemed to go just fine with the ending beeps after about ten minutes being one long beep and two short beeps indicating a successful upgrade.

Now, There was obviously one battery in the Phantom while upgrading, and so when it was finished I inserted another battery. Unlike the Phantom, this battery didn't beep at all so after three or four minutes I shut it down and inserted another batter into the Phantom. It too made no beeping sounds whatsoever. I shut it down and inserted the last battery (the one that came with the new Phantom) and it did in fact go through all the required beeps and took about a minute and a half and was done.

Can I assume, that since the first two batteries had already been upgraded earlier when I upgraded the firmware on our first Phantom that this is the reason they didn't beep like the brand new battery?

Here's the file from the SD Card and I was hoping that one of you more experienced Phantom owners out there can tell by this log if everything went alright and we're good to go.

Now, onto the controller firmware upgrade.

Thanks for any help.

Bud

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:13 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3X_FW_V01.09.0060.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Success.

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:12 remo-con disconnect======
Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

Upgrading ...
Result: Success.

Can I assume, that since the first two batteries had already been upgraded earlier when I upgraded the firmware on our first Phantom that this is the reason they didn't beep like the brand new battery?
Yes. Your log file looks good.

Reactions: Matchlock

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20