First You Tube Video

Reaction score
I finally created an account and here is my first video. I was just playing around. My grandparents have a 300 plus year old house hear in New Orleans and its mainly composed of shots of the marsh and Bayou.
After viewing the video I saw that there was an abandoned boat washed ashore around the corner that I could only see as the Phantom returned. I wound up taking my boat out there and sure enough when I got around the corner there it was. Nice little flat boat in good shape. I have an add on Craigslist trying to locate the owner but if I cant find him it looks like I made a pretty cool discovery that I wouldnt have seen if it werent for my Phantom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfPUay_ ... e=youtu.be

Enola Gay said:
Had to skip through it.

Jerky video, uninteresting subject and a poor capture overall.

I'm sure that you and maybe your immediate family thought the video was amazing but it has very limited appeal to a wider audience.
I didn't claim it to be good. I just thought the fact that I found something I wasn't looking for was worth sharing and another cool benefit of these things.

Not bad, like Dirk said, don't pay any attention to that other guy. We're not all professional photographers here lol. I've been flying my phantom for almost a year and most of my videos are still a bit shaky. (gotta love the FC40)

Not too bad for a first video. Not sure about the camera settings on the Vision, but if you can shoot at a at a more narrow angle you might do even better. it almost looks like it was stablized in post editing which can warp the up and down tilts when it camera angle is so wide.

Keep on flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj