first video would love feedback

Excellent subject. An ND filter would have been helpful. What is the purpose of the vertical poles near the walls of the "fixer-upper" in the video?

Reactions: mjpan_14
Excellent subject. An ND filter would have been helpful. What is the purpose of the vertical poles near the walls of the "fixer-upper" in the video?
Thank you and I will look into the filter. The poles I believe are used as support so the rest of the building doesn't collapse

Aside from the gimbal needing adjusted you did great. I wish I had interesting and beautiful scenery like that where I live. Where was this?

Did you color grade it? Apply a lut?

Sehr schön, I am a beginnen too nd just switched from P4 to P4P this week. Constant app crashes keep me from filming.

Sehr schön, I am a beginnen too nd just switched from P4 to P4P this week. Constant app crashes keep me from filming.

Hi suggest you create a new post in different section describing your problem in more detail to enable forum members to help you - we really can't with that brief information - eg which app, which device, what are you doing to cause it to crash etc,

Mike, I very much enjoyed your video. You sparked my curiosity on the subject of "Bannerman Island". After a little research on the island, I see that it has a very interesting and somewhat colorful history.

Thank you for all of your efforts to record this exceptionally scenic and historical site well on its way to oblivion due to vandals, fires, hurricanes and time. We hear all of the bad publicity relative to drones, but this is definitely positive, a DRONE VICTORY. Without a drone's capability, your footage would have been impossible to capture just a short time ago.

Nicely done! Thank you.

Last edited:
Mike, I very much enjoyed your video. You sparked my curiosity on the subject of "Bannerman Island". After a little research on the island, I see that it has a very interesting and somewhat colorful history.

Thank you for all of your efforts to record this exceptionally scenic and historical site well on its way to oblivion due to vandals, fires, hurricanes and time. We hear all of the bad publicity relative to drones, but this is definitely positive, a DRONE VICTORY. Without a drone's capability, your footage would have been impossible to capture just a short time ago.

Nicely done! Thank you.
Wow thank you!! Im happy it sparked your curiosity and found out information about the little island. It is a shame that it is falling apart and wont be there in years to come.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj