First video with P4P

OOO

Reaction score
Hi,

This is my first video with replaced P4P. I have color blindness. How can I improve video quality? Please let me know your suggestions.

Thanks

Last edited:
Nice video, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you purchase a pair of Enchroma Glasses. Enchroma | Color For The Color Blind

My son is colorblind and he saw and article about the company 3 years ago. My wife and I bought him a pair. They blew his mind, he was in tears the first 5 minutes of wearing them. He must have spent two hours outside just looking at the grass, flowers and trees. He now has two pairs, one for indoor and one for wearing while at the computer

Last edited:
Reactions: gringorio and OOO
Nice video, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you purchase a pair of Enchroma Glasses. Enchroma | Color For The Color Blind

My son is colorblind and he saw and article about the company 3 years ago. My wife and I bought him a pair. They blew his mind, he was in tears the first 5 minutes of wearing them. He must have spent two hours outside just looking at the grass, flowers and trees. He now has two pairs, one for indoor and one for wearing while at the computer

Thank you very much for the comment and I'll definitely try to get those glasses ASAP.

Reactions: FASTFJR

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1