First Video Upload - YangTai Mountain at Shenzhen China

Reaction score
Climbed this small mountain about 1900 ft high in Shenzhen, China. With a drone in the backpack, it adds some weight but I didn't feel that much pressure. Great backpack Lykus, btw. This is my first video upload. I'm still new to the drone, I think it's much harder to think about how to shoot a nice video than just flying.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
You are very civilized in China. We are poor here in West Virginia. You have nice walkways to your mountain tops in China. We are lucky to have a dirt path. They go to a lot of trouble in China to do all of that and make a nice platform on top. Part of our nickname is Wild Wonderful West Virginia. When you take a hike here you need a machete. Lol Nice video. Would love to be there. Get any good Chinese food while you are there? Lol

Last edited:
You are very civilized in China. We are poor here in West Virginia. You have nice walkways to your mountain tops in China. We are lucky to have a dirt path. They go to a lot of trouble in China to do all of that and make a nice platform on top. Part of our nickname is Wild Wonderful West Virginia. When you take a hike here you need a machete. Lol Nice video. Would love to be there. Get any good Chinese food while you are there? Lol

Thanks for the comment. This mountain is in the urban area, so it has walkways. If it's in the countryside, it's also dirt road. What's better in the US is the freeways and roads leading to the mountains. Anyway, I did have a lot of good food like Cantonese roasted duck and coconut chicken. Great trip!

Reactions: macoman
One of the first things I think about when I get back to the states. The freeways and travel are so much more convenient. That is what it is about. Good time, friends, food and great pictures.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr