Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

First video shot and edited.

Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by danimaldrones, Jan 13, 2016.

1. danimaldrones

I don't know if I should be posting stuff like this here. If it is a problem please let me know and I will refrain from doing so in the future. I just want to get some input as to your thoughts and what I can improve on.

2. Richard Byers

The video dose not play

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

3. Flack

Played ok for me, look good for the first one.

Flack

4. danimaldrones

I wonder why not. I copy and pasted the YouTube link. If I click it, it loads. Not sure what's wrong.

5. G.W. Hungerford

Video looks good for your first attempt. Looks like someone was having some fun in the snow. Only advice I would offer is to try to slow some of your direction changes i.e. Pan left and right it will make the video look a little better in my opinion. The editing was cool also what are you using IMovie? I use IMovie until I can master it then maybe I will step up to Final Cut Pro.

6. danimaldrones

Ya I used imovie although I hate it with a passion. I am actually quite a bit better with final cut pro but my computer is old and slow and I can't get anything to load. Until i get a new computer I'm stuck with imovie. But thanks for the opinion on the slower direction changes. I was kind of spazzy with it because I'm still getting used to it and it was beyond crazy windy out.