First video. Lots to learn.

Very nicely shot and edited. I can't help wishing you might have taken the extra 5 mins and straightened the horizon though.
From my experience, the gimbal can be properly calibrated and set correctly and yet during a flight in windy conditions, there can be varying horizon perspectives. I've noticed this on my P4 much more than my P3A. It would be hard to manually adjust the gimbal every time you changed direction depending on the wind. The gimbal in the video seemed to be pretty level at one point and then not so much at others .....

5nss2u.jpg

I am interested in what editor you used as well. That was very clean and looked great. Have not done any video editing yet but really want to jump in and learn.

From my experience, the gimbal can be properly calibrated and set correctly and yet during a flight in windy conditions, there can be varying horizon perspectives. I've noticed this on my P4 much more than my P3A. It would be hard to manually adjust the gimbal every time you changed direction depending on the wind. The gimbal in the video seemed to be pretty level at one point and then not so much at others .....

5nss2u.jpg
Understood. I was suggesting the video would have benefited greatly from some horizon straightening during editing.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
The jitters in your video is caused from the camera shutter speed being too fast. In snow conditions like that I recommend using an ND32 or ND64 filter to slow down your shutter. Use 60FPS for your capture, and hopefully you can shoot with about a 1/120 shutter speed (it's best to target 2X the FPS for shutter speed). This will give you a smoother look on your motion scenes. Nice composition, great scenery.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl