First Video from replacement dji pro 3

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Today I took up for flight and tried to fly by viewing through my iphone. I have never had any issues. I do have the video uploaded but it appears to be ok. The whole time I was flying the screen turned black and green multiple times. Pretty much every time I touched the sticks it would go blank or half the screen would go black. I did upload the video here but had to export it in 1080p to youtube due to upload times. The video appears fine but when recorded it is not. Any suggestions. I am on 1.9.60

Reactions: Dylan DeBrakeleer
I occasionally experience some black screens from strong interference near the RC. For example: If you are standing next to a metal umbrella or a large metal structure, you might get some flickering black screens on the phone. If I were you, I would try standing further away from your house/car and see how it does. If that doesn't fix the issue, you are gonna have to look into some deeper problems.

Safe Flyin'

Video has come out very good. The display on tablet gets affected by the distance and the interference but video on SD card remains good.

I think you posted SD card version

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.