First Video Edit @ Ventura Beach, CA

Reaction score
P3S

Made my first edit attempt today and just wanted to share!
Please, feel free to critique. Filer recommendation for this type of environment(sun/water). Would really appreciate some constructive criticism.
Just stepping into this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Have a good one!

Last edited:
Reactions: rusticroad
P3S

Made my first edit attempt today and just wanted to share!
Please, feel free to critique. Filer recommendation for this type of environment(sun/water). Would really appreciate some constructive criticism.
Just stepping into this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Have a good one!

I too am new to drones and editing. I wish I had the great scenery where I live here in northwest Ohio, that you have there! The video looks pretty good for first time to me. One side note......be careful flying over water! I was flying over flood water in the bottom ground behind our house to take video of a flock of geese.....clipped a tree limb and my P3S dropped and sank like a rock! I got it back the next day when the water went down....but it was fried. Have a new P3S now....am staying away from trees with a vengeance now! :)

Reactions: 805hd
Nice feel to this. Good choice of music for the scenery. I recommend more editing to shorten some of the segments (0:22 for example). Also would try to mix things up a little more so it seems like something more than an "up and back" trip along that part of the coast. What settings did you use to capture this? The color and contrast is pretty darned good.

Nice feel to this. Good choice of music for the scenery. I recommend more editing to shorten some of the segments (0:22 for example). Also would try to mix things up a little more so it seems like something more than an "up and back" trip along that part of the coast. What settings did you use to capture this? The color and contrast is pretty darned good.
Hey thanks! Completely agree, for sure need to mix things up a bit more. A single segment too long and people get bored.

The camera was on auto. Ordered a filter set, hopefully takes care of that glare..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers