First vid. Is it to dark. Any post tips?

Wow some real nice shots in there. Maybe a tad dark but with any brighter and you would have lost the sky all together I think.

p3p. location: Croatia/Zagreb

thanks for any comments
its difficult filming on cloudy days to sometimes get enough light into your vids this is where post is helpful but takes a long time to master without skies getting blown out and them looking a little silly!Do you set your white balance to cloudy and sunny depending on the weather for each flight? that should help instead of leaving it on auto white balance!!

Thanks guys. Well yes, I found this camera performs best where there is lot light and high contrast and it's not near dslr quality.

Custom white balance was used, somewhere about 4200-4400k on this shoots.
i hope more sun & filters gonna help somewhat

I liked it.
I usually set mine about 5200K and run ND filters and try to shoot at 1/50ish shutter.

Cloudy, drab, flat days are difficult especially if any sky is present. Post tends to make one choose the sky(as in a beautiful sunset), turning the ground black or lighting up the ground detail and blowing out the sky.

All in all it kept my interest although slightly dim but it set a calm, somber mood so.......

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl