First Time To See A Quad Copter

justsomeguy said:
skipper1 said:
justsomeguy said:
Why do you think that anyone would find that even remotely interesting?

Thanks for watching. Sorry you had such a bad day.

I had a great day. I just skipped through the video to see if it ever got interesting. It didn't.

Why do you think anyone would find your video interesting?

I would really like to get better at what I do. In order to learn from the best, can you post a link to some of your videos so that I and some of the others can learn from you.

justsomeguy said:
skipper1 said:
I would really like to get better at what I do. In order to learn from the best, can you post a link to some of your videos so that I and some of the others can learn from you.

Nice attempted deflection. I never claimed to be one of the best.

OK, so you don't have any videos. No big deal. If you think the video I posted was bad and boring, just check this one out. It even has the proper title.

https://vimeo.com/75269813

Hey Skipper, I enjoyed your video and found it interesting.

Smooth well edited video, and short enough to capture the faces of those who are seeing a quadcopter the first time, but not
long enough that it doesn't hold the viewer's attention.

Read JustSomeGuy's preveious posts and you'll understand why it is best to ignore him.

Engagement and attention is what bitter trolls like that guy seek, just ignore his attempts to engage you and he'll find another member to stand in front of and flap his arms with his "HEY LOOK AT ME" attacks.

LOL, I recognize an *** when I see one.

Nothing more, nothing less.

A perusal of your posting history will support my opinion of you.

skipper1 said:
justsomeguy said:
skipper1 said:

Nice attempted deflection. I never claimed to be one of the best.

OK, so you don't have any videos. No big deal. If you think the video I posted was bad and boring, just check this one out. It even has the proper title.

https://vimeo.com/75269813

Mate it's just what he does, he does have vids and TBH and only my opinion their pants.
He just feeds off his own crap

Sent from a GS4 using tapacrap

GoodnNuff said:
Hey Skipper, I enjoyed your video and found it interesting.

Smooth well edited video, and short enough to capture the faces of those who are seeing a quadcopter the first time, but not
long enough that it doesn't hold the viewer's attention.

Read JustSomeGuy's preveious posts and you'll understand why it is best to ignore him.

Engagement and attention is what bitter trolls like that guy seek, just ignore his attempts to engage you and he'll find another member to stand in front of and flap his arms with his "HEY LOOK AT ME" attacks.

Thank you, GoodnNuff. I did read some of the past posts mentioned and I understand. Glad you enjoyed the videos.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj