first time out with p3a.

Reaction score
did a practice run on the simulator then did my first flight. when I got it back down I was well chuffed, I took it very steady only went up and down because I was in my back garden. I found out that I had left the plastic protector on the lens as well, and it was dusk so the video is not that good. but I have my first flight out of the way. this quadcopter is a fantastic bit of kit.

Steve the P3 is a beautiful piece of kit.

I'm leaning towards the Inspire 1 just for photography and special occasions.

Eveytime you fly the P3 it will amuse you and put a smile on your face. mine does all the time)

Weathers been bad for the last few days and havent had a proper good flight in ages. Waiting for it to get a bit better so I can go for a good flight.

Enjoy.

P.s loving your garden setup.

Reactions: lotusteve
Piece of kit = wonderful technology in American? :)

Reactions: Sammynels
Piece of kit = wonderful technology in American? :)

Lol I was going to type Drone then thought nah that sounds bad because of the way media potray the word 'drone', then thought quad/quadcopter and thought nah that sounds too low for a P3, a quad makes me think of bepo and syma etc.

So thought might as well just say piece of kit being neutral and means 'Wonderful technology' in UK terminology lol

While I was typing that I knew someone was going to pull me out for that comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oso
did a practice run on the simulator then did my first flight. when I got it back down I was well chuffed, I took it very steady only went up and down because I was in my back garden. I found out that I had left the plastic protector on the lens as well, and it was dusk so the video is not that good. but I have my first flight out of the way. this quadcopter is a fantastic bit of kit.
I like your garden sir. If that were mine, I'd be feeling quite chuffed with myself.
I really love learning the UK lingo!

Steve the P3 is a beautiful piece of kit.

I'm leaning towards the Inspire 1 just for photography and special occasions.

Eveytime you fly the P3 it will amuse you and put a smile on your face. mine does all the time)

Weathers been bad for the last few days and havent had a proper good flight in ages. Waiting for it to get a bit better so I can go for a good flight.

Enjoy.

P.s loving your garden setup.
Thanks Del.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj