First time FPV set up

Reaction score
I'm looking to get an FPV set up on the go for my Phantom 2. I already have a gopro hero 3 and the gimbal h3-2d. I don't know much about FPV setups minus what I've read today. Just wodnering what's everything I need to complete the setup? Also I don't want to use goggles, I'd prefer a screen. I know with the vision you can use your phone, is that possible with the gopro?

Does anyone sell a complete plug and play package for the Phantom 2? I'd rather not get involved with pulling it apart and soldering.
I prefer a screen also.

Thanks

Has anyone used one of these fpv kits from helipal? I wonder if it's a decent product. I'm looking to purchase something decent any other suggestions?? Thanks

Does anyone sell a complete plug and play package for the Phantom 2? I'd rather not get involved with pulling it apart and soldering.
I prefer a screen also.

Krzyhuw said:

That package uses the USB out from the GoPro, is that needed when using the H3-2D gimbal? The H3-2D connects to the backpack port on the GoPro and video out is found in the bare wire pigtail coming out of the bottom of the Phantom 2, right?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj