First time flying over water

nice video, nice flying, i dont think im brave enough yet to tackle something like that.

Nice video

No clearing. In a few of the shots you can see me standing on a rock. That was my takeoff point. Always stayed within a few hundred feet of myself. I agree that the trees were more likely to cause a crash, but if it landed in the water that would be a lot more damage. Thanks for checking it out.

Nice. Smooth flying! Do/did you use the "stabalize" feature in youtube or is that all you? :)

No stabilization after the fact. Only the onboard gimbal. It is edited for only the best shots. There were for sure some shots that were not smooth. Thanks for all the complements.

Ya, well done. Thanks for putting it up.

Can you tell us your settings? Did you record at 1080 or 720? FPS? Youyube shows the maximum is 720. Is that your selection? Would be good to be able to tie your settings with the type of output seen.

Cheers.

I did set the resolution to 720p 60fps, but other than that I have not changed the stock settings that I can remember. It was editied in FCP and I did allow FCP to do its automatic color correction on import, but no other tweaks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers