First time flyer

JMW

Reaction score
Hi
Soon to be a first time flyer of a p3 pro. (purchase pending)
My initial question after looking the www to buy the pro is

What if anything is the difference in models that are listed as EU or CE models?
Confused

Last edited:
p decent price difference though

EU listed Model is £835 with most others around a Thousand online

I have asked qiestions of seller but no reply yet!

Mine is eu and was £829 does have the older style motors though..(2312/960kv) only a week old so must be older stock... [emoji85][emoji87][emoji86][emoji106]

I thought CE and EU is the same, as CE compliance is european wide and means the devices comply with electronic and RF standards. Me personally I will but my P3P from an authorised DJI dealer here in the UK, as post sales support is always a good thing, plus of course the latest models with the new, upgraded motors ;)

No HW differences at all AFAIK.
The only one is the different power transmission (which is software underpowered in certain countries) and the number of available transmission channels the bird can choose from.
In few words: if you live in the US you have a (much?) more reliable connection between the bird and the controller.

Last edited:
I thought CE and EU is the same, as CE compliance is european wide and means the devices comply with electronic and RF standards. Me personally I will but my P3P from an authorised DJI dealer here in the UK, as post sales support is always a good thing, plus of course the latest models with the new, upgraded motors ;)

Was kind thinking about older stock.
seller says
Hello

Thank you for contacting SmartBuy Direct.

The only difference is the charging plug inside the box and no other difference.

Other sellers are selling the same EU specification but not Professional edition which is the top of the range model.

Any further queries, please kindly let us know.

Kind regards

Customer Support Team
SmartBuy Direct

Mine was from smart buy direct bought at the beginning of October and it's old stock[emoji20]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers