First time flight should I use course lock?

Reaction score
Newb here. Course lock looks like the best way to fly. Am I wrong? I do understand I have to unlock that feature in the Naz software.

Tha k you for your help.

No. Unless you have previous r/c flying experience.

I would keep the rear of the quad facing me at all times and get used to the response of the a/c from the controller.

CL will cause the quad's movements to differ from the stick inputs in some situations. Not good!

Also when preparing to take off, give it full throttle then release at about 6-10 feet and let it just hover.

Get used to gps-mode firts!! Then get more used to gps-mode. Only then start with the other modes.

Ok. Thanks guys. Course lock just seems to make more sense to me. I'll use GPS mode first few flights. :ugeek:

Really Course like should not be used as a flying mode. Its a filming mode. Well in most cases.

Sounds better than it is (for a newb).

rrmccabe said:
Really Course like should not be used as a flying mode. Its a filming mode. Well in most cases.

Exactly what I'm using it for. I'll wet my feat first then test that mode.

Flew first time today. Did great. Super easy. Will now unlock course lock. It simply make more sense to me. It was so much fun.

:::goes to order extra batteries::

Because I forgot an "s" on makes more sense? I was in the field and spelling wasn't on my priority list.

Gtfo you ignorant fool.

Yay for auto correct. However admittedly wasn't auto correct. Go away of you have nothing to add. I'm not proofreading for this. I can spell admittedly. You can't. You a#$

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.